Nada Brahma Sound Is Divine

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Old Story


Art : Winston Chmielinski




You don't want to hear the story
of my life, and anyway
I don't want to tell it, I want to listen


to the enormous waterfalls of the sun.


And anyway it's the same old story -
a few people just trying,
one way or another,
to survive.


Mostly, I want to be kind.
And nobody, of course, is kind,
or mean,
for a simple reason.


And nobody gets out of it, having to
swim through the fires to stay in
this world.



- Mary Oliver from her poem Dogfish

1 comment:

  1. "https://www.youtube.com/embed/O8weFg--bk0?rel=0&controls=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" ... type into google search engine and enjoy, my friend Eva ... Love, cat.

    ReplyDelete

Put all your soul into it, write the way you feel.